Kindergarten 3-4 years old:
Morning session: 7:55 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Afternoon session: 12:30 p.m. to 4:35 p.m.
Kindergarten 5 years old:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 7:55 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 7:55 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The doors of the kindergarten will open at: 7:45 am for morning session and 12:25 p.m. for afternoon session.
- Introduction of students to schooling: Literacy process; introduction to exact sciences; research; aesthetic-expressive activities.
- Initiation of the socialisation process outside the household.
- Contact with the second language in a playful manner.
- Development of thinking skills, creativity, initiative and a spirit of cooperation to solve real problems.
What does the world require?
In addition to the three types of knowledge, the world today demands individuals who:
- Reasonably think with evidence
- Consider different viewpoints and perspectives
- Ask questions
- Build up explanations and formulate hypotheses
- Evaluate evidence
- Generate possibilities
- Respect, value and enrich themselves from the contributions of others
- Develop a collaborative spirit
The world needs patient and tolerant beings, intuitive, compassionate, empathetic, capable of resolving conflicts, with civic awareness and values.
Our goal is to have students develop intellectual, moral and social autonomy.